The Latest Library News
It's that magic time of the year again! Battle of the Books begins. Click the Battle of the Books page to the left on our home page and download permission sheets, book lists, and read more about the heavyweight championship of thoughtfulness that is the Battle of the Books! This just might be the sport for you!
GREAT JOB WITH SUMMER READING!
Nashville read 10 million minutes!
Summer Reading Challenge
Was a big success across the city!
JT Moore Read over 185,000 Minutes. Amazing!
Stories Change Us.
OUR MISSION is to support the development of lifelong learners and meet the information needs of all patrons by
- Providing a welcoming place where students and faculty will find up-to-date, quality resources that support the academic curriculum
- Engaging in ongoing collaboration with classroom teachers
- Teaching information literacy skills using both print and non-print resources
- Encouraging the love of reading for enjoyment
- Providing enrichment opportunities through special programming