The Latest Library News
GREAT JOB WITH SUMMER READING!
Nashville read 10 million minutes!
Summer Reading Challenge
Was a big success across the city!
JT Moore will reveal our recorded minutes soon!
Stories Change Us.
OUR MISSION is to support the development of lifelong learners and meet the information needs of all patrons by
- Providing a welcoming place where students and faculty will find up-to-date, quality resources that support the academic curriculum
- Engaging in ongoing collaboration with classroom teachers
- Teaching information literacy skills using both print and non-print resources
- Encouraging the love of reading for enjoyment
- Providing enrichment opportunities through special programming