The Latest Library News
Project Lit Book Club has Begun! There is still room for you to join! Please see Ms. Dark or Ms. Bernstein for a copy of our first book, Amal Unbound. Next meeting is Thursday, November 29th at 8 am in the LIbrary Classroom.
GREAT JOB WITH SUMMER READING!
It was such a gift to have Mayor Briley with us to lift up all the good reading our community was up to over the summer.
And congratulations to Reagan Harkins who will represent JT Moore as Mayor for a day!
JT Moore Read over 185,000 Minutes. Amazing!
Stories Change Us.
OUR MISSION is to support the development of lifelong learners and meet the information needs of all patrons by
- Providing a welcoming place where students and faculty will find up-to-date, quality resources that support the academic curriculum
- Engaging in ongoing collaboration with classroom teachers
- Teaching information literacy skills using both print and non-print resources
- Encouraging the love of reading for enjoyment
- Providing enrichment opportunities through special programming