The Latest Library News
JTM's Fall All School Read!!
This year, our Fall read will be our first non-fiction title. The Art of the Possible: An everyday Guide to Politics, by Edward Keenan, gives a lovely little overview about how politics works in a democracy and how important it is for citizens to be involved at every age. Mr. Keenan is the Washington Bureau Chief for the Toronto Star, a newspaper that is often thought of as something of a New York Times equivalent in Canada.
Students! Please join Ms. Bernstein, Ms. Elliott, Ms. Sweeney, Ms. Norton, and Ms. Dark for our Project LIT book club that meets once a month on a Monday after school from 4-5:30pm. Dates are listed below-just hover over each picture! We had so much fun last year discussing the greatest new books with amazing activities and a little food as well. Please sign up on our Project LIT page here on the JT Moore Library Website! ALL ARE WELCOME!
Project LIT Titles & Dates 2019-2020
Stories Change Us.
OUR MISSION is to support the development of lifelong learners and meet the information needs of all patrons by
- Providing a welcoming place where students and faculty will find up-to-date, quality resources that support the academic curriculum
- Engaging in ongoing collaboration with classroom teachers
- Teaching information literacy skills using both print and non-print resources
- Encouraging the love of reading for enjoyment
- Providing enrichment opportunities through special programming