The Latest Library News
#ReadMoore Challenge is on for the entire month of April! Sign up at mnpsjtmoore.beanstack.org.
April is National Poetry Month! Celebrate and educate so you can advocate! Follow the link on the picture for a collection of field recordings by a wide range of award-winning contemporary poets. Each poet reads a singular American poem of his or her choosing, and also speaks to how the poem connects, deepens, or re-imagines our sense of the nation. The feature includes a print version of the poem to complement the recording, as well as a piece by the participating poet.
JT, it's wet and rainy outside!!
Welcome to the end of winter and the beginning of spring JT Moore! The library has a ton of new, beautiful books! I am attaching a few pics to get you to come on in, get cozy, and get reading!
Project Lit Book Club has Begun! There is always room for you to join! Please see Ms. Dark or Ms. Bernstein for a copy of our next book, Wishtree. Next meeting is Thursday, March 28th, at 8 am in Ms. Bernstein's classroom.
Stories Change Us.
OUR MISSION is to support the development of lifelong learners and meet the information needs of all patrons by
- Providing a welcoming place where students and faculty will find up-to-date, quality resources that support the academic curriculum
- Engaging in ongoing collaboration with classroom teachers
- Teaching information literacy skills using both print and non-print resources
- Encouraging the love of reading for enjoyment
- Providing enrichment opportunities through special programming